- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Professional dress and demeanor.
- Full shift availability.
- To clean any assigned area.
- To supply areas with all items required for guest convenience.
- Cleaning guests’ rooms, including but not limited to making beds neatly with fresh sheets and pillows, picking up items from floors, emptying wastebaskets, vacuuming carpet, cleaning mirrors, and dusting.
- Cleaning guests’ bathrooms, including but not limited to cleaning bathtub, toilet, and marble floors.
- Replenishing all guests’ supplies as needed, including but not limited to clean towels and bathroom amenities.
- Maintaining log of rooms vacated and cleaned, and rooms occupied and cleaned, and passing information along to Executive Housekeeper.
- Performing any other assigned duties as required.
- Interior setting, air-conditioned and brightly lit.
Natchez Grand Hotel
History and hospitality go hand in hand in Natchez - recently named one of the "100 Must-See Destinations" by Life magazine.
Gorgeous views, local charm and sites also earned Natchez a listing in the New York Times best-seller, 1000 Places to See before You Die. The book features Natchez's great bike and walking trails, unique restaurants and over the top architecture.
Natchez was also recognized as the Best Small City for a Weekend by AAA Southern Traveler Magazine.
For almost 300 years, this quaint, southern city has captivated national and international visitors alike with its charm & grace. Situated on the banks of the Mississippi River, Natchez offers something for every one-from astounding antebellum homes and hypnotic history to exciting annual events, great golf and sophisticated shopping.
Company Website: www.natchezgrandhotel.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)