- Must have valid Louisiana Class B driver’s license
- Ability to operate a large size coach
- Minimum 2 years experience in Class B vehicle service
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English. Must be able to perform basic math.
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- Ability to load and unload luggage and parcels 50 pounds
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of company vehicles
- Responsible for the transporting passengers on company minis and coaches
- Serve as an ambassador to visitors of New Orleans
- Provide overview of local culture, while providing information on other H.E. services
1 Customer Service
- Uphold a record of positive customer feedback
- Maintain a proven record of customer retention
- Assists passengers in loading and unloading of luggage and parcels
- Transports patrons to and from assigned destination and assists them on and off the vehicle as required
- While working with passengers, refer all HE companies
- Able to adapt to customer needs
- Ability to make independent decisions regarding customer needs
- Consistent knowledge of each assignment
- Reports any necessary maintenance work on vehicles
- Consistently performs pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Maintain required log books
- Thorough completion of work orders
- Responsible for preparing and submitting required records and reports in a timely manner
- Zero at fault incidents and injuries
- (If applicable) Mentors, as appointed by Operations Supervisor, newly hired drivers, during department orientation
- Consistently punctual
- Consistent use of time clock on work days
- Follows all uniform guidelines and standards
- Maintains open communication with peers and leadership
- Provides constant communication between Operations Supervisors, dispatchers, and patrons
- 100% attendance to annual training and safety meetings
- Upholds safety standards of the company
- Maintains a positive driver point balance
- Timely reporting of all safety related maintenance issues
- Follows company guidelines for reporting accidents
- o Timely reporting
- o Accurate and thorough reporting
- Luggage handling
- Long periods of sitting
- Nights/Weekends/Some overnight trips
New Orleans Tours
New Orleans Tours is a full service transportation company specializing in creating a tailored experience to meet each client’s specific needs. New Orleans Tours has a large fleet of 56, 55 and 47 passenger motor-coaches, plus 25 passenger mini-buses, accommodating groups in comfort and style.
All vehicles are fully insured along with L.P.S.C. AND ICC licenses. New Orleans Tours is committed to excellent service with many years of experience, guaranteeing personal safety and reliability. Over the past 35 years, we have provided the highest quality of transportation services to any type of travel group, from major sports teams to school groups, associations and leisure travelers.
Our bus charters division is comprised of a dedicated staff, ready to assist with the customization and coordination of group travel needs. We feature a fleet of motor-coaches equipped with all the transportation amenities required to ensure a memorable and pleasant trip in New Orleans.
- WIFI and Plug-Ins
- Individually Controlled Air Conditioning
- Reclining Seats with Footrest
- Television Monitors
- DVD Players
- Window Shades
- PA Systems
New Orleans Tours is the ideal option for transporting groups in the New Orleans area, including service to cruise ship terminals, festivals, events, the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Mercedes-Benz Superdome, field trip destinations and more.
With over 40 years in the hospitality industry as a family-owned company, we understand the value and importance of our employees. Our company recognizes the necessity for career development and nurtures the talent not only aboard our vessel but throughout the multitude of companies that are part of the Hospitality Enterprises holdings. A career with New Orleans Tours provides many opportunities for advancement as well as a family-like atmosphere which celebrates loyalty and diversity within our community.
At New Orleans Tours, we know that it is important to balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends, and community. We offer our employees a total compensation package that far exceeds the value of their base salary alone and helps employees achieve that balance.
Health and Insurance Benefits include Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage. Insurance benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days with the company.
Full-time employees who have been with the company for 90 days are eligible for 40 hours of sick time. After one year employees are eligible to start earning vacation time. We also offer six paid holidays per year.
Company Website: www.notours.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)